Your first visit to Dermatology of North Texas involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more.
There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dermatology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Registration Form (updated 10-17-19)
- New Patient HIPAA Privacy Act Form (updated 10-17-19)
Pleas also bring your insurance card(s) with you to your appointment.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
Map and Directions
Local Landmarks - 1 block east of United Regional Health Care System
Building Information - Located within the Texoma Medical Center
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. Be sure to bring a list of your current medications with you to your first appointment. If you have a personal history of skin cancer, please bring a copy of your pathology report or treatment notes from your previous doctor to ensure continuity of care.